Instruction manual Tricker Jacket
Thank you for purchasing DOGSOME Tricker Jacket 2 in One. Please take a moment to read this guide.
Save it for future reference.
- Warm-up area at back, neck and abdominal level.
- Adjustable heating (Low/Medium/High)
- 30-minute auto-off timer, but the light will still be visible.
- Red light: 55-65°C (heat for about 3.5 hours)
- Blue light: 45-55°C (heat for about 5 hours)
- Green light: 35-45°C (heat for about 7.5 hours)
These figures are based on a Powerbank with 10,000 mAh.
HOW TO USE
- Connect the power bank to the USB handle on the Tricker Jacket which is located in the right inner pocket.
- Press and hold the power button on the Tricker Jacket for three seconds. The default setting is High Heat and will show a RED light.
- Press the power button once to change the heating setting.
- To turn off the heated Tricker Jacket, press and hold the power button for three seconds or until the LED light goes out
- For safety reasons, the heat automatically subsides after 30 minutes. (The light will still be on even if the heat has subsided)
NOTE: Unplug the power bank from the USB connector when not in use.
- This device is not intended to be used by children.
- Excessive exposure to heat can lead to burns.
- Do not modify the device or use it for any unintended purpose.
- Stop using the product immediately if you experience overheating or discomfort.
- Do not use the product when wet.
- Avoid pulling the plug and cord – When removing the power bank.
- Do not pull, pull or otherwise stress the wiring system – when you wear the product.
- Do not use this device if the cord seems frayed or damaged. Please contact DOGSOME customer service immediately.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Unplug the Tricker Jacket from the power bank before cleaning.
- Machine washes cold with similar colors. / Washed at 30 degrees.
- Remember to put the cap on the USB connector and close the zipper on your pocket before washing the Tricker Jacket.
- Do not bleach.
- Does not swipe.
- Do not dryer. Hang on hanger for drying.
- Avoid hard spinning and the use of fabric softener.
- Do not chemically clean.
WARRANTY / CUSTOMER SERVICE
DOGSOME® – 8381 Tilst – Denmark Tlf.: +45 60 25 94 40 – Mail: info@DOGSOME.dk Web: Dogsome.dk